Monday, March 9, 2009

So. Excited.

I'm really excited about my trip to NYC in a couple of days. I'm also an obsessive list-maker. It's what I do. So I've made a list of what I have planned and hope to see while I'm there... in photo-form.


Beautiful at night. Maybe it'd be best to see the city by cab... maybe a CASH CAB?!!?


It's been a life goal of mine to be on Wheel of Fortune. But since that seems a bit more far-fetched than I want it to be, maybe CashCab is a more attainable goal? I'll be looking for a silly taxivan everywhere I am trying to get in.


No lie. My friend that I'm staying with scored some tickets to a taping of ugly betty. I haven't watched the show in a while... maybe I should catch up, though?


Of course, I will be going here. But I am also planning on stalking the fashion dept to see where Project Runway is filmed. Can't wait to be a stalker.


And the amazing genius of the Apple store. How glorious is this? I'm hoping it'll serve as some inspiration for my thesis project.

If you have any suggestions, send them my way!! I'm in need of some good bagel shops, NY pizza and other misc activities, please!!

*k

No comments: