Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm obsessed.

I saw this cuff a loooong time ago on Coco+Kelley's blog and can't stop thinking about it. I'm scheduled to go up to NYC next week to meet with some people from Parsons (I say that because I'm name-dropping right now and it's not actually as fancy as I want it to be)... but while I'm there, I really really really want to go to MOOD. And now I have some fabric to find; I MUST make one of these.

It came from the runway show of Dries Van Noten, Spring 2009.

I can't think of anything more fantastic to wear to my thesis exhibition.

*k

1 comment:

cassandra said...

i bought a ton of sequins and ribbons right after i posted this cuff too! but, of course, never quite got around to attempting to make something this exquisite. good luck (and thanks for the mention!)