Thursday, March 19, 2009

NYC Day 1, Part C

Well shoot. I lied. One more part to day one. When I got back from my travels during the day, Sarah took me to Columbia Teacher's College, where she attends class. She was telling me that people there complain because their building is so old and everyone else gets these new "fancy" buildings. Little do they know how incredibly beautiful their building is. Check this out- in the lobby alone-


The following photo is of St. John's church, I believe? Such an amazing church that I had to go back when it was light outside so I could get a good shot of it.


And lastly, the biggest lie known to man. The Seinfeld restaurant. Seriously, it's a farce. The producers only film the outside of the restaurant!! The scenes inside the restaurant are filmed elsewhere. It really got under my skin and I decided never to eat there because... basically... it sits on a throne of lies.

Day 2 coming soon!!! Finally!

*k

No comments: