Friday, March 6, 2009

Deeply Madly Living

Came across this site when I was searching out some finishes for my thesis project... and found some new things to love. First, you must check out their graphics... at least the homepage is sweet. The sub-pages could use a bit of tweaking, but in the meantime, focus your attention on the product.
First, how great is the color?! I love vintage pieces updated with shocking colors. I guess you might could say that I think in technicolor, so this is right along my wavelength.


How great would it be if you got this for someone in college... walking to the showers in the morning with a skull and crossbones on your back? I would have loved.


Here, a bit of irony. Super-traditional form for the cutlery. But. It's an apple-citron-limeish color- and- they're plastic. I'd reuse them for years.


Lastly, a great bathroom light. How incredible would this thing be in a loft? Above some vintage copper sink? It would make me happy to turn these lights on in the morning. I lie. Nothing would really excite me about waking up early in the morning. But at least it would brighten my mood. Get it?! Get it?!! Brighten?!!? It's a light! And it would literally.... ahhh nevermind.

*k

No comments: