Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summertime.

With my newfound sense of employment and influx once a week with some cashmoney, it's hard not to dream about what I will do with all these ASTRONOMICAL amounts of money. (That was a joke. Whatever.) I've come to the understanding that I.LOVE.SUMMER. I love riding my bike with my hair down. I love wearing summer shoes. I love finding cover-ups for when I go to the beach. I actually love the fact that sand is in my car, in my carpet, in the bottom of my bags, and in my kitchen.



I'd ride this Electra around everywhere I go.

I'd change out the ribbon to make it feel not-so-Pollyanna. But I'd wear it.
*hats in the belfry

Yes, please. Cover up for a summer evening. I don't remember where it's from- anyone?

These cropped pants from Gap.

These stripey shoes from Target.

And a handmade bag like this. (This one is from Thimble.)

1 comment:

Greta said...

You could totally make that bag - I have all kinds of confidence in your sewing skills for the bag!

And I'm with you on the shoes too....