Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Heart Project

So. There are times in my life when words get stuck in my head and can't get out until I use them. Sometimes, they'll be rolling around for DAYS... I've wanted to say that crafting, for me, is somewhat cathartic. But then I looked up "cathartic" and found out that it in actuality meant... "an agent for purging the bowels. a laxative." so... crafting, for me, is not cathartic. soothing, but not cathartic. But I digress.

The Heart Project.

If you know Meghan, love Meghan, don't know Meghan, but are praying for her, thinking of her... whatever, think about participating in this with us? It's super-easy, will require about... 15 minutes of your time (if you're a slow cutter and writer), and will mean the world to her.

Step One: Find fun paper- wallpaper scraps, scrapbooking paper, computer paper, whatever.

Step Two: Cut a heart out of said paper.

Step Three: Write your name on said paper.

Step Four: Send to Meghan so she may hang on her walls and have tangible, everyday reminders of how much people are fighting with her and supporting her.

Step Four point One: If you don't have Meghan's address, leave a comment with your email address and I will send it to you.






All images were found on Marthastewart.com, of course.

<3

10 comments:

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

We're in!

tine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Happytrails said...

I would love to participate! Please send me the address and I will get started. Great idea!!!

Gerri and Mike Jones

Happy-gal said...

I love this! Count me in!
Address please... :)

John and Carol said...

Please send us Meghan's address. We would love to particopate.

:peace and love said...

John & Carol & Sheri, can you send me your email address, so I can send you Meghan's snail mail? Thanks!!

Angela said...

This is such an Awesome Idea! Count us in. Please send me her address.

Tiffany Royce said...

Kelly,
I am going to have a heart-making party. Emily has every kid on the street praying for Meghan. Address please!

Jane Fuchs said...

I'm late but I'd love to have the address. Thank you, Kelly!
Jane Fuchs