Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My. New. House.

Here it is. In all of it's messyness and unfancy glory. I kept getting pressure to post some pictures, and despite the fact that nothing is presentable and ready for pictures, I kept getting pressure. So I gave up trying to get the house ready for pictures, because, let's be honest... it's going to take months... years, even, to get the house picture-ready. Years may be a little dramatic, but you get the point. I bit the bullet and posted pics of my unfinished bed/headboard combination, so I might as well post pics of the unfinished house.



And here she is.

The front living room. And Ed.

The kitchen.

The back living room.

And the best part about my house.

*k

1 comment:

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

Nice digs and a photo of our favorite Ed!