Monday, July 13, 2009

New Logos

As you may or may not have been able to tell, I've been in a rut lately. A creative rut. After thesis time, I just ran out of any kind of creative juice and sputtered to a halt. It's starting to come back, albeit in small, slightly insignificant spurts, but back nonetheless. In my long and arduous search for a job- not just any job, mind you, but the right job- I've been doing some freelance graphics work. Might as well, right? Take up a little time, keep a part of my brain alive that tried for three months to atrophy into nothingness, and hopefully make a couple dollars to allow me to continue my three- times- a- week to splurge at sonic's happy hour. A friend of a friend asked me to create a logo for his youth group... and here's what I've got.

I really think it'd be much nicer if I could get the words to become convex and concave, MS Word-style... But this is still pretty good, I think.


*k

(really? Did you think this logo was serious? :) No, but for real. I need a job.)

No comments: