Thursday, December 11, 2008

finals, day... seriously, knock it off.

24 hours later, I'm in a car accident. I'm thinking about how my dang pinky hurts as I'm coming home from a Christmas party (which was lame, btw) with two good friends from work. We totally get T-boned... and the other driver dude (who was really cool about the whole thing) slammed into the car. Right where I was sitting. The ambulance came for me, just in case (Mom and Dad were worried, naturally). They gave me a clean bill of health, but said I would be really sore in the morning. I'm posting pics of my stitches, also... just for good measure. Don't get super-grossed out.My nasty finger.

I was sitting riiiight there. The door that's closed. Don't worry. Everyone was okay.

the other car.

the ems guy thought it was great that he was going to be in a blog. thanks, ems guy!

Everything checked out to be normal, and they said I could go. But they had to take my BP on the arm that just got the tetanus shot.

*k

3 comments:

steph-a-ninnie said...

Nevermind about how you were nearly killed...did you get that EMS guy's number? If so, can I have it? *_*
PS: Sorry about your pinky.

miss match said...

oh you. i hope you have a better day today! take it easy!

Anonymous said...

Just crazy! Sorry about your finger... but I'm glad you're OK!