Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I might be a lame-o.

I get excited when new editions of Interior Design magazine find their way into my mailbox... I love seeing some of the newest and greatest things- here are a bit that I've seen from this month's edition.this line of chairs, done by eurotrend, comes in all numbers and a wide variety of finishes. They're just great.


Bench by Vitra. They just can't go wrong. (And while you're checking Vitra products out, take a look at their headquarters... they collect buildings by famous architects like they're collecting stamps.)


this chair is just great. It can be found at property furniture in a few flavors- namely black and white, but my favorite so far is this lime green variety...


duh. table, meet potted plant. potted plant, meet table. Done by moroso.


And lastly, an addendum to my last post about the updated woodsy-feel. this wall covering is FANTASTIC for my friend. Imagine the possibilities of coordinating colors for the other walls in this room.

that's all for now, friends.
*k