Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Awkward moments with me.

I get really uncomfortable when people ask questions like the following:

Sooo what have you been up to lately?
What do you do for fun?
What hobbies do you have?

I mean, they're just really vague questions that people ask when they really have no knowledge of your life whatsoever and are just fishing for information.

So braintrust and I had an informational brainstorming session a few weeks ago, and it finally paid off.

I played golf with some Marketing-y folks yesterday, and... well... read for yourselves.


"soooo kelly. what have you been up to?"
"i've been working on my taxidermy skills."
 "okay, i'll give you another chance. what have you been up to?"
"i've been taking my dog's fur and making pillows."

1 comment:

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

how does Ed feel about that?