Monday, February 16, 2009

for my roadrage.

Urban Outfitters out-cleverized themselves again. (You may be thinking to yourself... "self? is out-cleverized a word?" And I will say... "in my world, it is. back off.") Speaking of backing off, I grew up learning to drive in Northern Virginia. The Beltway. I-95. I learned how to shift gears, change lanes, put my hair in a ponytail, eat french fries and talk on the phone all at the same time. Oh. And honk the horn at the idiot that didn't understand they were going too slow in the HOV lane. These signs would have come in quite handy, courtesy of Urban Outfitters:

Also a guidebook on how to drive like that idiot, courtesy of knockknock.biz:

And lastly, now that I am in Richmond, people need to learn how to parallel park. It's especially annoying when I have to drive around for 20 minutes to find a spot, when idiotas take up 1.5 spots because they don't know how to park correctly. So to all those people, some citations also courtesy of knockknock.biz:And now I am done venting.

*k