Tuesday, October 7, 2008

business cards.

So, because of the whole graduating (again) in 7 months thing, we're all thinking about how to market ourselves properly. Here are some good (and occasionally cheesy/kitschy) cards that may serve as inspiration. Most were found off another blog- http://creativebits.org/cool_business_card_designs - two were found in a pretty cool book you might want to check out- D.I.Y. design it yourself, edited by Ellen Lupton, and one was of my own creation. Enjoy.I can't help but love a good pop-up. Perfect for one specific grad student. Can anyone guess who it is?I LOVE this card for my brother. Do it.
Mom and Dad are planning on being professional rv'ers in the near future- this is their calling card they pass out at rv shows...
I hate divorce, but this is super-clever.

*k

No comments: